Matcha White Chocolate does not only have a fine taste but can be taken in any meal and comes with easy digestion, superb lightness on the body and minerals in it stimulate plenty of body functions as well.
Coconut combination with raspberries seems to have an ideal relationship when it comes to its impact on the body is concerned and takes you a long way with everlasting taste. Filling up the abilities of the very meal works positively towards weight loss and cravings control.
Despite having plenty of health features and advantages, it does not take long to prepare it as we have made it ever so simpler for you in below-mentioned recipe with instructions.
3 tips for better matcha chocolate bars
- Small saucepan
- Large plate
- Baking foil
- 400 gram high-quality white chocolate
- 3 tablespoons culinary grade matcha powder
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries lightly crushed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- Warm-up a big pan with somewhat 20% water ratio on the heat until ratio of water level coming to simmer minimizes. Add smaller saucepan into this pan and put chopped white chocolate bits while decreasing the heat to keep the bare simmer. Make sure that water or steam never touches the chocolate. Do not boil the water.
- Beat frequently until the melting of chocolate while ensuring that lumps are not there and shake till the time streaks vanish.
- Mix raspberries and coconut with a half-half portion in the melted chocolate then put onto a sheet pan while putting the sheet of baking foil in big plate.
- Distribute the melted chocolate to a plate then spread raspberries and coconut on the top of it while smoothly rubbing the toppings on the chocolate surface for better sticking.
- Cool it for around 3 hours at your room temperature or for 15 minutes in the fridge prior to cutting them into pieces and serving.